Friday 16 December 2011

Diary Entry 15

I've finished editing my front cover final draft. I've now moved on to my contents page final draft. I chose the image I wanted to use for my background, however, i was out of focus. I didn't have any time to reenact the shot and the other shots weren't as good in terms of the models' pose, so I decided to make it black and white. The black and white effect actually made the page look better and more interesting. After I edited the image, I came up with putting the page names and descriptions around my model. I thought this would create a more quirky and fun vibe for my contents page because usually contents pages are quite boring for readers to look at. I also took another picture of one of my peers so I could include it on my contents page. I thought an image of someone other than my main model would create more versatility and seem more professional. I enjoyed doing my contents page very much because I liked experimenting with different ways I could present the page numbers and page descriptions,

No comments:

Post a Comment