Sunday 19 February 2012

Diary Entry 19

I have finished making all the improvements to my magazine. I did a lot of work to my contents page to it clear and easy to read. I changed lots of the fonts and colours so it was more appealing to the reader. I also added subscription details and a copy of a subscribers edition of the front cover. I also included a copy of my front cover and article in the top right corner which I think really adds to the overall effect of the magazine.
I also finished editing all of my double page spreads. I edited the spread with the pull quote by adding an outline to the quote to make it more eye-catching. I also added a banner at the bottom of the page to make it more interesting.
Then I finished adding improvements to my article. I added two pull quotes and made them stand out by giving them a black outline.  I also added 'EXCLUSIVE' to entice the reader and to make them think they are seeing something no one else has seen yet. I also made the article text bigger because before it was too small to read. I did have some issues fitting all the text on the page because I had increased the size, so I took out some of the article.

No comments:

Post a Comment