Tuesday 22 November 2011

Diary Entry 8

For the last few lessons I have been working on my article draft and finishing off my schedule. I have finished most of my article draft, I just need to make sure it is interesting and exciting enough for my target audience. Also, on Monday I did my magazine photo shoot which went extremely well. I did an indoor shoot and and outdoor shoot and both turned out great. I will need to do a contact sheet to display all my images that I took which I will do in the next few lessons. I also did a time lapse video for my indoor photo shoot which I have been putting together and adding music to, to make it more engaging. Also, when I did my outdoor photo shoot I got another media student to photograph me and my model, so I could display have a behind the scenes video on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment