Monday 28 November 2011

Mise en Scene

When deciding what clothes I wanted my model to wear, I tended to look online at festival fashion and indie/rock looks.

Leather Look: I knew I was going to include my leather jacket in the images because it's a vital element when it comes to rock fashion.




Denim: I also wanted to include a festival look for my photoshoot. When researching festival looks I found that denim shorts were very popular so I decided I definitely wanted to include them in my photoshoot.




Checkered shirts and biker boots: When I was researching festival and rock/indie fashion, I also found lots of images of biker boots and checkered shirts. I felt that these items of clothing really fit in with my genre well.




Second Look: I made my model keep the leather jacket on but change her shirt and skirt. She wears a red skirt which connotes passion and danger, which I felt gave her a more rock-like edginess which was definitely something I wanted to convey, to fit the genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment