Monday 31 October 2011

Diary Entry 5

This week I have been focusing on my Audience Profile and my names ideas. For my audience profile task I used Prezi and I included the results from my survey which was on my blog. I gathered the results and explained what I thought of the results and how it helped me with my magazine. I also included what my ideal reader would be like and my target audience. This task definitely helped me make decisions about how I wanted my magazine to be presented and what I should include in it and how I should include these things.
I have also been working on my names ideas for my magazine. I have put my ideas on my blog and have also written my top 4 choices. I also wrote about why I chose these specific names and how I feel it will add to the success of my magazine.
During the next week I need to make decisions about my business feature in my Proposal and to make it more detailed.

No comments:

Post a Comment