Saturday 29 October 2011

Names Ideas

Here are the names I came up with for my music magazine. I have decided that my top choices are M.I.C, BASS, M and TONE.
My first choice is 'M.I.C' refers to a microphone which is always used in the music industry. I thought this masthead would be eye-catching and unique because of the use of full stops.
I also chose 'BASS' because it relates to my indie/rock genre and is a very straight-forward simple name which which immediately attract my target audience.
Another name I am considering is 'M'. Magazines such as 'Q' have a similar name which is simple but very effective and attractive. The 'M' would stand for music which instantly relates to my magazine. The masthead would be very clear and striking and it would be an easily recognisable name for audiences to remember.
I also chose 'TONE' because it relates to the way that music is represented in the indie/rock genre. I also chose it because the tone for my magazine is a very important element to me.



BASS
M
PITCH
TONE
M.I.C
AMP
CHORD
JAM
PLAY
PAUSE
SCREAM
MELODY
VOLUME
TONE
TUNETIME

No comments:

Post a Comment